Re: Authentication in existing WebDAV servers

From: Max Rible <max@glyphica.com>
Date: Mon, 01 Nov 1999 10:37:51 -0800
To: "'WebDAV'" <w3c-dist-auth@w3.org>
At 10:01 11/1/99 -0500, Slein, Judith A wrote:
>A question for server implementers:
>
>Are current server implementations supporting Digest Authentication?  If
>not, what are they doing for authentication?

Glyphica supports Digest authentication in our InfoPortal product,
along with Basic and cookies.  (And it took a good bit of hackery
to arrange things so a web browser could be using cookie authentication
and WebDAV could use Digest.  Anyone know where I can find a spec
for Windows NT challenge-response authentication?

--
%% Max Rible %% max@glyphica.com %% http://www.amurgsval.org/~slothman/ %%
%% "Before enlightenment:  sharpen claws, catch mice.                   %%