Re: Is it possible to license the Dav4J client?

From: <jamsden@us.ibm.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 1999 10:58:57 -0400
To: "William Bjorge" <wbjorge@msn.com>
cc: w3c-dist-auth@w3.org

DAV4J is still only available through alphaWorks with the typical alphaWorks
license. We are exploring the possibility of open sourcing DAV4J in order to
facilitate the construction of WebDAV client applications, and WebDAV enabling
existing repository managers. We'll keep you informed on this mailing list.

"William Bjorge" <wbjorge@msn.com> on 10/04/99 08:51:45 PM