WebDAV WG meeting at Washington IETF

From: Jim Whitehead <ejw@ics.uci.edu>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 1999 14:46:36 -0700
To: WebDAV WG <w3c-dist-auth@w3.org>
FYI, I have requested a meeting slot for WebDAV at the Washington, DC IETF
meeting, November 7-12, 1999.  Details on the IETF meeting can be found at:

I do not yet know when during this week the WebDAV meeting will be held,
though from what I have heard from people, I have requested the meeting to
be on either Wednesday or Thursday.  I'll let you know when the meeting is

At present, I'm planning on having some discussion on Advanced
Collections -- please send me email if you have another item for the agenda.

- Jim