RE: URI mappings created by bindings

This is a great improvement, I think.  More below.

<js>
If R is a collection, additional URI mappings are created to the descendents
of R.  For each new URI mapping to R, there is a new URI mapping to each of
its descendents.
</js>

> Note that if a binding is made to the collection itself (or to a
> parent of the collection), an infinite number of mappings is
> introduced.

<js>
I get this now that I've looked at the examples, but it might be clearer if
stated a little more formally, as you did in the first paragraph.  "If R is
identical to C or to a parent of C, an infinite number of URI mappings is
introduced."
</js>