RE: Bindings, Locks, and MOVE

Lock tokens are universally unique therefore unless a server has made the
really silly mistake of encoding useful information in the lock token it
should be able to use the existing token.

In general, any time you feel the need to specify cross-server behavior you
can be absolutely sure that the base standard has a design mistake.

		Yaron