RE: WebDAV Working Group Meeting

From: Slein, Judith A <JSlein@crt.xerox.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 1999 10:50:07 -0400
To: "'Yaron Goland (Exchange)'" <yarong@exchange.microsoft.com>, "'Greg Stein'" <gstein@lyra.org>, Keith Moore <moore@cs.utk.edu>
Cc: w3c-dist-auth@w3.org, paf@swip.net

I do think the work on Advanced Collections benefits from the support of a
working group, and would like to see the WebDAV working group continue until
the 3 advanced collections specs are through IETF-wide last call.

I also think deadlines are good, that limiting the life of working groups is
a good thing, and that we should try to wrap up the advanced collections
work as soon as possible.

--Judy