RE: Delta-V WG/Mailing List

From: Yaron Goland (Exchange) <yarong@Exchange.Microsoft.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 1999 17:22:32 -0700
To: "'Jeffrey A. Stuart'" <DevilCat@bigfoot.com>, w3c-dist-auth@w3.org
My understanding is that the W3C will continue to operate this list for as
long as anyone is interested in it. If that proves not to be the case I can
assure you that the number of other groups who will be willing to sponsor
the list is mind blowing. Just in case anyone doubts this I will obligate
Microsoft right now, we will run this list if the W3C stops running it.

However, having worked with the W3C for many years, I can assure you that
they will continue to run the list long after the WG is gone. That is
standard operating procedure in the IETF.

		Yaron