RE: Bindings, Locks, and MOVE

That the spec needs to address the issue of cross-server anything indicates
that the specification is fundamentally broken and needs to be re-written.
The spec should not need to address these issues at all. Rather it should
provide a well defined start and end state. It is up to the server to figure
out what that means in application. I suspect y'all have taken a serious
wrong term somewhere.

		Yaron