Mozilla editor and DAV

From: Jim Whitehead <ejw@ics.uci.edu>
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 1999 10:13:29 -0700
To: WebDAV WG <w3c-dist-auth@w3.org>
Just wanted to pass along some Mozilla information I heard last week.  Turns
out that, at present, no one on the Mozilla team is working on integrating
WebDAV functionality, a definite bummer.

But, it appears that now would be a very good time for volunteers to join
the Mozilla team and implement DAV, since the Mozilla editor is currently
being re-built, and it would presumably be fairly easy to add WebDAV support
in during this rebuild process.

http://www.mozilla.org/editor/ is the site for work on the Mozilla editor
(I've been having trouble accessing it this morning, though).

- Jim