Re: LOCK Scenarios

From: <ccjason@us.ibm.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 1999 14:21:41 -0400
To: jamsden@us.ibm.com
cc: w3c-dist-auth@w3.org

As Geoff pointed out, to have a (singleton) destination lock retained on COPY or
MOVE requires a significant number of special cases.

Maybe I misinterpretted what it was that he Geoff felt was inconsistant.  He
didn't mention singleton, depth or even exclusive locks.  For this reason, the
inconsistancy that I thought he depicted applies to  singleton and depth locks
equally... and exclusive and shared... and that's what I addressed in my
response to his note.