Re: Is there a test Webdav server over internet?

From: Greg Stein <gstein@lyra.org>
Date: Mon, 02 Aug 1999 15:50:29 -0700
To: SOM Bandyopadhyay <SBANDYO@novell.com>
CC: w3c-dist-auth@w3.org, mbest@emergence.com
SOM Bandyopadhyay wrote:

> Thanks Greg... just two remarks..
>
> 1. this list didn't have http://216.102.212.251/~webdav included which
> is working cool for me.

I've CC'd Michael Best to add this reference. He maintains that page.

[ Michael: it might be nice to also include information about which
server is at those addresses.]

> 2. Why I am getting these emails twice? Earlier I though I got this
> twice since its replied to two email list...but this time you just
> replied to w3c-dist-auth@w3.org and I got it twice..is everyone
> receiving twice?

I replied to you and CC'd the list. Presuming you're subscribed to the
list, then you'll get two copies of the email.

Cheers,
-g

--
Greg Stein, http://www.lyra.org/