Re: PROPFIND question

From: <ccjason@us.ibm.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 1999 11:35:17 -0400
To: w3c-dist-auth@w3.org

<clark>
Section 8.1 of the WebDAV spec states that the
results for a PROPFIND on a collection resource
with internal memeber URIs are returned as a flat
list whose order of entries is not significant.  Since
the internal member URIs can be construed as properties
of the collection, is it safe to assume that the collection
URI and its properties will be listed first and that
only the order of the children is not significant ?  I've
noticed that the zope server seems to work this way.
</clark>

Although it is probable, it is not safe to assume that.
...but I suspect you already knew that.  :-)