RE: I will work on Delta-V

From: Chris Kaler (Exchange) <ckaler@Exchange.Microsoft.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 1999 11:46:42 -0700
To: "'Keith Moore'" <moore@cs.utk.edu>
Cc: ietf-dav-versioning@w3.org, WebDAV WG <w3c-dist-auth@w3.org>

Keith,

I have been involved with the versioning work, and will continue to be
involved, so long as the IETF sponsors such an activity.

To be honest, I'm surprised that there is a question about the importance
of, or interest in, versioning given that the DAV working group had
sufficient interest to include "versioning" in their name.

I believe that document versioning is a critical part of distributed
authoring on the Web and I hope that the IETF decides to (continue to?)
sponsor this work.

Chris