FW: New Webdav Server

From: Jim Whitehead <ejw@ics.uci.edu>
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 1999 15:11:04 -0700
To: WebDAV WG <w3c-dist-auth@w3.org>
Accidentally caught by the spam filter.

- Jim

-----Original Message-----
From: Kevin Wiggen [mailto:wiggs@xythos.com]
Sent: Tuesday, July 06, 1999 2:50 PM
To: w3c-dist-auth@w3.org
Subject: [Moderator Action] New Webdav Server

I would like to welcome everyone to test our newest server. It is a Webdav
level 2 server. To access it please use

http://216.102.212.251/~webdav

This allows you full webdav access. There is currently a 20Meg quota placed
on the directory structure webdav works upon. The server has limited
bandwidth to the internet, so please keep this in mind when testing the
server.

I am looking for feedback in how well the server keeps to the spec. I am
also curious about the locking support. I believe it is working properly,
but some of the spec was a little open to interpretation.

If you have any questions or comments, please send them to beta@xythos.com

Thanks,

Kevin Wiggen