Re: IE5 Interoperability with my WebDAV server...

From: Imran Khan <imrank123@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 1999 11:29:40 -0800 (PST)
To: Greg Stein <gstein@lyra.org>
Cc: w3c-dist-auth@w3.org, alexhop@microsoft.com, lisal@microsoft.com, brian@digicool.com
I do return 404 on GET. I haven't implemented POST so i need to put some
stub for POST, or maybe even a 501 (Method not implemented). I guess you
are right if I do normal processing it should be ok. I was just
debugging on the server side and expected PROPFIND after OPTIONS and
since I saw GET/POST, I thought maybe I am doing something wrong. I
think once I handle POST it should be ok.

Thanks,
Imran