add'l IE5 props (was: Re: Zope / IE5 interoperability report + nits)

Lisa Lippert (Dusseault) (Exchange) wrote:

> Yes, we can document those as well, we did start the process with the
> collection properties draft.  The process is a little confusing right now,
> though.

Excellent. I might also request if the draft could specify which
properties "should" be considered live and provide an example of how a
server might supply/restrict them. I'd very much like to support as many
live props as possible, to assist IE5's operation.

Cheers,
-g

--
Greg Stein, http://www.lyra.org/