RE: Zope / IE5 interoperability report + nits

From: Didier PH Martin <martind@netfolder.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 1999 11:05:14 -0500
To: "Brian Lloyd" <Brian@digicool.com>
Cc: <w3c-dist-auth@w3.org>
Hi Brian,

Nop It still do not Work. Here is my config IE 5 Release version (downloaded
it yesterday). Win98.

Here is what I got with the lates link you provided (including the port
number)

03/19/99 10:57:45
Could not find a web server at 'webdav.zope.org' on port 2518. Please check
to make sure that the web server name is valid and your proxy settings are
set correctly. If you are sure that everything is correct, the web server
may be temporarily out of service.