WebDAV Advanced Collections Breakout Session at IETF 44

From: Slein, Judith A <JSlein@crt.xerox.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 1999 18:17:48 -0500
To: w3c-dist-auth@w3.org
There will be a breakout session on advanced collections tomorrow morning,
Tuesday 3/16.  We'll meet at 9:00 AM by the statue of the horse on the main
level of the Hilton, and move from there to someplace more congenial.  This
will be a working session where we try to reach consensus on some
outstanding issues.  We'll  plan to meet 9:00 - noon.

--Judy