RE: Issue #2 Definition of the term Referential Resource

RFCs are not written for users.
RFCs are not written for academics.
RFCs are written for implementers.

While I agree that from an academic point of view there is no difference
between direct and indirect references the RFC isn't interested in the
academic point of view. It is strictly interested in good implementation and
the implementation here is crystal clear, 3xx. We need to make that
absolutely clear. Any other distinction makes for a good article in the
Journal of the ACM, not an IETF RFC.

	I'm looking out for the implementers here,

			Yaron