Re: PROPFIND hrefs and CyberTeams mod_webdav

Max Rible wrote:

> Is this in accordance with the WebDAV standard?
>
> RFC2518 only says:
>                                                            Each response
>    XML element MUST contain an href XML element that gives the URI of
>    the resource on which the properties in the prop XML element are
>    defined.

I would say that this is noncompliant, because the properties are not defined on
the resource in the href's URI.  Just because two URIs map to the same file
doesn't mean they refer to the same resource.

--
|John Stracke       | My opinions are my own |S/MIME & HTML OK |

CUBElink Internet Services.