RE: RFC 2518

Whoa!  The RFC editors put RFCs on the FTP directory before they're
officially released, so the authors can send feedback.  So, this file
probably isn't (yet) in its final form.  But, based on my review of it,
there are no major changes that need to be made, just spelling corrections.
So, if you download it today, you'll be fine, it just won't be the *final*
version.

When the RFC editors are done (any day now), it'll be posted on the
ietf-annouce mailing list.  But, yeah, our RFC number does definitely look
like it's RFC 2518.

And you bet I'm excited about it!!

- Jim