FW: Internet-Draft Cut-off Date

From: Jim Whitehead <ejw@ics.uci.edu>
Date: Tue, 9 Feb 1999 10:59:41 -0800
To: WEBDAV WG <w3c-dist-auth@w3.org>
FYI.

- Jim

-----Original Message-----
From: Cynthia Clark [mailto:cclark@ns.cnri.reston.va.us]
Sent: Tuesday, February 09, 1999 8:35 AM
To: IETF-Announce: ;
Subject: Internet-Draft Cut-off Date

The cut-off for Internet-Draft submissions prior to the
Minneapolis IETF meeting is Friday, February 26, 1999
at 5pm ET. Internet-Drafts received after this time will not be
announced nor made available in the Internet-drafts Directories.

We will begin processing Internet-Draft submissions the week
following the IETF meeting.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation. Please do not
hesitate to contact me if you have any questions or concerns.

Cynthia Clark
IETF Internet-Drafts Administrator
<cclark@ietf.org>