ANN: www.webdav.org now online

From: Greg Stein <gstein@lyra.org>
Date: Wed, 03 Feb 1999 15:13:18 -0800
To: w3c-dist-auth@w3.org, dav-announce@lyra.org, dav-dev@lyra.org
CC: new-httpd@apache.org
Hello fellow DAV people...

   http://www.webdav.org/ is now online!

webdav.org is intended to be a central resource for the DAV community.
It contains my DAV FAQ, a list of relevant specifications, some papers
about DAV, useful links, and a list of DAV projects.

For people who wish to be an editor/maintainer for a section of the
site, I am quite willing to provide DAV access (of course! :-). Jim
Whitehead will be managing the Working Group area on webdav.org, using
Joe Orton's sitecopy tool.

webdav.org is also available for hosting projects (web pages and a
distribution point) and mailing lists with an associated web archive.
Please contact me if you would like to host your DAV-related project
and/or mailing list at webdav.org.

Lastly, if you simply have suggestions for some content, then please
feel free to email me.

I hope everyone will find webdav.org useful!

Cheers,
-g

--
Greg Stein, http://www.lyra.org/