Re: new webdav up

From: Joe Orton <jeo101@york.ac.uk>
Date: Sat, 23 Jan 1999 17:30:24 +0000 (GMT)
To: Dana Carson <dcarson@cyberteams.com>
cc: webdav@cyberteams.com, w3c-dist-auth@w3.org

> A new version of the Cyberteams webdav server is up. I think this fixes all
> the open problems reported. Please check and see if anything else turns up.

I'm occasionally getting '422 Unprocessable Entity' responses, usually
soon followed by a closed socket. Haven't been able to reproduce this
predictably.

I thought this might be sitecopy but I can't find any problems when
testing against IIS or mod_dav.

Try something like this to see it happen with sitecopy (latest code from
http://www.lyra.org/sitecopy/develop.html).

mkdir `seq 1 100`
sitecopy -d9 -u sitename

Regards,