Cyberteams webdav server still broken

From: Jim Davis <jdavis@parc.xerox.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 1999 11:10:18 PST
To: w3c-dist-auth@w3.org
Cc: webdav-list@cyberteams.com
At 06:54 AM 1/22/99 PST, Dana Carson wrote:
>A new version of the Cyberteams webdav server is up.

It seems to me it is still broken.  Consider the following

Authorization: Basic anJkOmZvbw==
Host: www.fwi.com
Connection: close
<A:propfind xmlns:A="DAV:">

HTTP/1.1 200 OK
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 1999 19:02:16 GMT
Server: Apache/1.3.3 (Unix) WSD/DAV 0.5.14
Connection: close
Transfer-Encoding: chunked

Three problems here:
 1) the Content-Type should be text/xml or application/xml
 2) There's not PROPFIND reply.  Note that PROPFIND seems to work if there
is no request body at all, it only fails when a non-null body is provided.
 3) httpd/unix-directory is not a standard MIME type
My test scripts require PROPFIND to work, so I have not tested anything