Next meeting: Minneapolis IETF

From: Jim Whitehead <ejw@ics.uci.edu>
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 1999 13:49:08 -0800
To: WEBDAV WG <w3c-dist-auth@w3.org>
The next full meeting of the WebDAV WG will be held during IETF-44, in
Minneapolis, MN (USA), March 15-19, 1999.  At present, I have submitted a
request for a meeting slot, but I do not yet know when the WebDAV WG meeting
will be held during the week.  Like the Orlando IETF, I expect there will
also be some WebDAV-related breakout sessions, in addition to the main
meeting.

For information on the Minneapolis IETF meeting, including hotel and
registration information, consult the Minneapolis IETF Web page:

http://www.ietf.org/meetings/IETF-44.html

Experienced IETF attendees know that spaces in the main hotel tend to fill
quickly, so plan accordingly.

- Jim