Re: structured documents [draft-hopmann-collection-props-00.txt]

From: John Stracke <francis@netscape.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 1999 10:54:20 -0800
To: WEBDAV WG <w3c-dist-auth@w3.org>
Jim Whitehead wrote:

> > for
> > instance, is the intended hierarchy
> >  collection
> >    structured-document
> >      directory
> > or is it
> >  collection
> >    structured-document
> >    directory
> > ?
>
> I don't follow this, since my understanding of what is meant by structured
> document in the WebDAV sense isn't covered by these two cases.

I think he means class heirarchy, not namespace heirarchy.  My sense is that
the latter form is the correct class heirarchy.

|John (Francis) Stracke    |My opinions are my own.|S/MIME supported |
|Software Retrophrenologist|=========================================|
|Netscape Comm. Corp.      | It's not an optical illusion, it just   |
|francis@netscape.com      |  looks like one.                        |