Using Office 2000

From: Robert Barham <RBarham@GW.Novell.com>
Date: Wed, 06 Jan 1999 15:50:37 -0500
To: w3c-dist-auth@w3.org
Date: Wed, 06 Jan 1999 13:27:17 -0700
From: "Robert Barham" <RBarham@GW.Novell.com>
To: <webdav-list@cyberteams.com>
Subject: Using Office 2000

I am trying to attach to your WebDAV test server using Office 2000 beta
2 and I keep getting an error saying the site is not available or busy.
I have tried to attach using other WebDAV servers and got in okay.  So
my question is this:  Did MS just mess up in their beta 2 implementation
of WebDAV?  I don't seem to be able to connect to any server using
it....not even their NT 5 Beta 2 server.  Or, is there some setup or
syntax that perhaps I am missing when trying to make my connection?  Any
ideas?

Thanks,
Robert Barham
rbarham@novell.com