Leaving Netscape, sticking with DAV

From: John Stracke <francis@netscape.com>
Date: Tue, 05 Jan 1999 14:40:04 -0800
To: WebDAV WG <w3c-dist-auth@w3.org>
FYI, I'm leaving Netscape; as of the 18th (or earlier), my
email address will be francis@appoint.net.  My new employers
have agreed to let me remain active in the DAV WG, but I
will not have time for the versioning design team.

I do not think Netscape will be sending anybody to replace
me in the working group--at least, I haven't heard anything
so far.

--
|John (Francis) Stracke    |My opinions are my own.| S/MIME supported  |