Glyphica has a beta-test WebDAV server...

From: Max Rible <max@glyphica.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 1999 21:21:19 -0700
To: WEBDAV WG <w3c-dist-auth@w3.org>
Cc: ejw@ics.uci.edu, Daryoush Paknad <daryoush@glyphica.com>
...available at http://206.86.239.20:2518/ .  The login is "webdav",
with password "rfc2518".  That encodes to

Authorization: Basic d2ViZGF2OnJmYzI1MTg=

if Digest authentication is inconvenient to you at this time.

The program is intended to be a full class 2 WebDAV implementation;
we also have weak references from the previous version of the
advanced collection protocol, and a partially-working DASL
implementation (you will be very disappointed if you ask it
about its query grammar :-) ).

The metadata is backed by the Versant object database, and DASL
is backed by the Verity search engine.  At this time, you can only
query on fields in the Verity collection in DASL.  (These fields are
recognizable in PROPFIND by their presence in the Glyphica: namespace.)

--
%% Max Rible %% max@glyphica.com %% http://www.amurgsval.org/~slothman/ %%
%% "Before enlightenment:  sharpen claws, catch mice.                   %%