Re: use of attribute to qualify property value

"Geoffrey M. Clemm" wrote:

> Note: I happen to think "allprop" is an abomination that should be put
> out of its misery.

Why is that? Because the client gets properties it doesn't understand? That's true
for most cases, but a client which is trying to do server-to-server copying needs
to get all the properties, whether it understands them or not.

--
|John Stracke    | My opinions are my own | S/MIME & HTML OK  |