RE: DELETE Semantics in Advanced Collections

From: <ccjason@us.ibm.com>
Date: Mon, 24 May 1999 12:26:20 -0400
To: "Slein, Judith A" <JSlein@crt.xerox.com>
cc: "'John Stracke'" <francis@ecal.com>, "'WebDAV'" <w3c-dist-auth@w3.org>

> Thanks.  Good catch.  We'll fix this definition.
I'm not sure he was suggesting a change.  Just making an interesting and
humorous comment.

I'm more comfortable leaving "zero" in there and let folks ponder the
epistemological point.  "Resources" can have zero bindings... so they can have
zero mappings.  Remember our definition of resource is intentionally
fuzzy/flexible as Roy often points out... and the versioning stuff does add
another way for a resource to have "zero" bindings in the context of a workspace
depending on your perspective.   Of course if you speak of a "bound resource",
then zero doesn't apply.