RE: DELETE in WebDAV Advanced Collections

Thanks for the great explanation of what a resource is.  This is certainly
the clearest explanation that I've seen, and the examples are especially
helpful.  It makes me feel much more comfortable about the direction we are
headed.

--Judy

Judith A. Slein
Xerox Corporation