Re: Section 23.4 Appendix 4 - XML Namespace in WebDAV

From: John Stracke <francis@ecal.com>
Date: Thu, 01 Apr 1999 15:12:19 +0000
To: WEBDAV WG <w3c-dist-auth@w3.org>
Jim Whitehead wrote:

> This was put into the DAV spec. because the XML Namespace recommendation
> doesn't provide any normative rules for how to concatenate a namespace with
> an element name.

I withdraw all my ordered-pair comments; they were based on an earlier version
of the namespace spec.  (Mind you, I think that earlier version was a lot
*saner*--namespaces are going to be pretty bleeping useless if this isn't
standardized--but that's not DAV's fault.)

--
|John Stracke    | My opinions are my own | S/MIME & HTML OK  |