RE: Image files

If I understand your question correctly, I think the answer is "no". WebDAV
will not be providing any form of copy protection for images or other
resources on a web site. A future extension of WebDAV will be providing the
ability to set and retrieve "Access Control Lists" which can restrict access
to a resource, but I doubt this will be based on allowances, etc, or have
copy protection provisions.

Alex Hopmann
Microsoft Corporation