RE: Do states in a No-tag-list production apply to the parent?

The scoping of a method is, according to HTTP/1.1, based on the request-URI.
DAV extended this with the depth head to include children. In neither case
is the parent of the request-URI involved. Since your example executes on R,
not C, then C is not within the method scope even though C's state may be
relevant to the ultimate outcome.

			Yaron