RE: Protocol Action: HTTP Extensions for Distributed Authoring -- WEBDAV to Proposed Standard

This document, like all Internet-Drafts, is available from one of many
Internet-Drafts repositories.  One URL you can use to retrieve
Internet-Drafts is:

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

So, draft-ietf-webdav-protocol-10 can be retrieved at URL:

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-webdav-protocol-10.txt

A PDF variant of this document, as well as text variants of all WebDAV
documents, is available via the WebDAV home page, at:

http://www.ics.uci.edu/pub/ietf/webdav/

- Jim