RE: Clarification of URI vs. resource

From: <ccjason@us.ibm.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 1998 15:42:05 -0500
To: w3c-dist-auth@w3.org

This thread/discussion has been great.  My hat is off to JimW for starting
it.   It appears to have died down now or moved off-line.  It's unclear to
me if we've come to an agreement or not.  Jim, perhaps you could update
(the wording of) your initial proposal based on some of the comments... or
just sumarize the comments that followed and let everyone say if they agree
or not.

There's been a lot of import stuff discussed here and I just want to make
sure we're all on the same page.

Thanks,  Jason.