ANN: mod_dav now available

From: Greg Stein <gstein@lyra.org>
Date: Thu, 05 Nov 1998 06:45:29 -0800
To: w3c-dist-auth@w3.org
Hello all...

I've just prepped the first release of my mod_dav module for Apache.
Currently, this implements a (near) complete Class 1 WebDAV server.

Full information and the software can be found at:

Users are encouraged to download and try it out. While the code is quite
complete, this is the first public release and the documentation and
install procedures need a bit of work. All feedback, bug fixes,
comments, etc are most welcome.

mod_dav is Open Source and is being licensed under the LGPL license.
More information is available at the above URL.

p.s. I'm not sure if this mailing list is an appropriate forum for this
kind of announcement; I'm open to being educated :-)

Greg Stein, http://www.lyra.org/