Advanced Collections Conference Call

From: Slein, Judith A <JSlein@crt.xerox.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 1998 09:31:59 -0400
To: "'WebDAV'" <w3c-dist-auth@w3.org>
A conference call is planned for Tuesday, October 6, at 10 - noon pacific /
1 - 3 eastern time.  We will attempt to close the few remaining open issues
on advanced collections.  Following the call a final revision of the
requirements and a new revision of the protocol will be produced.

Open issues are:

> 1. Optional backpointers
> 2. Terminology (direct/indirect or something else)
> 3. Which methods get passed through for direct references
> 4. "There should be a choice about whether deleting the target of a direct
> reference deletes all (direct) references"

If you wish to participate in the call and are not already on the
participant list, please e-mail me for the phone number.  Participants
should read the current requirements document and protocol specification, as
well as all recent e-mail on advanced collections, before the call.

--Judy

Judith A. Slein
Xerox Corporation
jslein@crt.xerox.com