Minutes of Versioning Meeting in North Carolina

From: Babich, Alan <ABabich@filenet.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Sep 1998 11:51:28 -0700
To: "'Whitehead, Jim'" <ejw@ics.uci.edu>, "'Ruby, Sam'" <rubys@us.ibm.com>
Cc: "'webdav'" <w3c-dist-auth@w3.org>
When will the minutes of the WebDAV Versioning and
Variants meeting in North Caroline be posted to
the WebDAV mailing list? Did I somehow miss them?
I assume Sam and Jim got my supplementary notes.

Also, I would like to confirm that the e-mail
discussions for versioning and variants are taking
place in the WebDAV mailing list, not a separate
mailing list for versioning and variants only.

Thanks.

Alan Babich