RE: 'last call' comment on draft-ietf-webdav-protocol-07.txt-- r esource:URL 1:1?

DELETE, as specified by HTTP/1.1 deletes a resource.
Therefore if http://a/b and http://c are the same resource then deleting one
MUST delete the other. If it does not, then they are not the same resource.
DAV does not provide a mechanism to discover this connection.
Given that we can create useful clients without it (witness the file
explorer in Windows) and that it can be added later, there is no need to
modify the DAV standard to provide this functionality.

		Yaron