Re: WEBDAV servers

From: <nicholas_roberts@csi.com>
Date: Tue, 01 Sep 1998 19:28:57 +0100
To: Jeffrey Ricker <ricker@xmls.com>
CC: w3c-dist-auth@w3.org
I'm new too.

One application that might fit the WEBDAV mold is Activated Community by
Activated Intelligence, owned by Rick Ross' of JavaLobby fame. This is in
developement. The Activated Community server is gonna host the next gen
JavaLobby website, and might be a commercial package. I'm not sure wether he
intends it to be a JFA project.

www.activated.com
www.javalobby.com

He is now hiring AC developers at present!