RE: Notes from DAV WG meeting

I would agree that it makes sense to separate the Versioning and the CM
layers.  Both are useful, some times together, othertimes not.
Sridhar
Sridhar Iyengar
Unisys Fellow
sridhar.iyengar@mv.unisys.com
> unisys                                                 714-380-5692
> (Pho)
25725, Jeronimo Rd                                    714-380-6632
(Fax)
Mission Viejo, CA 92691                              656-5692
(Net)