RE: mutlistatus xml

This is actually a question that comes up fairly frequently.

All responses from a WebDAV server do *not* have to be 207 Multi-Status
single resource (or for MOVE and COPY, a single source-destination pair),
then use of regular HTTP response codes is encouraged.

For example, if I perform a successful UNLOCK, then I would expect to
receive a 204 No Content response (as is shown in section 7.11.1).
Similarly, sections 7.10.8 and 7.10.9 show an example of a LOCK on a single
resource where the response is a 200 OK. Section 7.9.5 shows a MOVE of a
single resource, where the response is a 201 Created, instead of a
Multi-Status, and section 7.8.6 shows a COPY with a 204 No Content response.

- Jim