5.3_locktoken_in_header

From: Yaron Goland <yarong@microsoft.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Mar 1998 22:31:13 -0800
To: w3c-dist-auth@w3.org
5.3_locktoken_in_header - 5.3 states that a lock token must be returned in
the locktoken response header, but we now return the lock token in the body

Saveen Reddy pointed out to me in private e-mail that in the first paragraph
of section 5.3 we refer to the lock token of a successful LOCK request being
returned in the lock token response header. However we have moved that
information down into the body. As such I have changed the second sentence
of the first paragraph of section 5.3 to read:

A lock token is returned by every successful LOCK operation in the
lockdiscovery property in the response body, and can also be found through
lock discovery on a resource.

		Yaron