Re: internet drafts for next IETF?

From: Larry Masinter <masinter@parc.xerox.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Mar 1998 16:34:16 PST
To: <w3c-dist-auth@w3.org>, "Jim Davis" <jdavis@parc.xerox.com>
It's always is a good idea to go into a BOF with explicit internet drafts. They're
part of what the IESG looks at to see if the working group's charter is feasible
and that there's a core of interest. The cutoff date is March 13 5 PM EST, but
getting them in sooner than that is a very good idea.

If the draft is "sketchy", just say so in the preface.