Reminder: Los Angeles IETF Meeting 3/30-4/4

From: Jim Whitehead <ejw@ics.uci.edu>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 1998 16:34:48 -0800
To: "'WEBDAV WG'" <w3c-dist-auth@w3.org>
FYI,

The WebDAV working group will be holding a meeting at the Los Angeles IETF,
which is March 30-April 4, 1998.  Details and registration information on
the meeting can be found at the IETF web site:

http://www.ietf.org/meetings/meetings.html

I have requested a single meeting slot (to discuss ordered collections and
ACLs), and I have not yet received any feedback on which day this meeting
will be held.

- Jim