RE: v6: 12.9 lockdiscovery

Actually he could ask for this information by asking for the lockdiscovery
property with a depth=infinity. Although this is clearly not terribly
efficient. I would refer you to the DASL working group which is creating a
more powerful searching system such that a user could send a request to a
server asking "Return me all the resources which have a lockdiscovery
property which contains a lock I own."

		Yaron