RE: v6: 12.9 lockdiscovery

From: Dylan Barrell <dbarrell@opentext.ch>
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 1998 10:06:31 +0100
To: "'Jim Davis'" <jdavis@parc.xerox.com>, "w3c-dist-auth@w3.org" <w3c-dist-auth@w3.org>
Jim,

I have already conceeded on the lock token issue, however I must say in response to the statement below that I am not against complexity, simply against complexity which, I believe, will bring little or no positive benefit to the success of the standard or the systems which implement it.

Cheers
Dylan